Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course duly filled in and signed- Download from http://18.104.22.168/7505cpt_form.pdf
Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi /Kanpur / Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata
Fill complete details in the form given in the link: http://www.icai.org/cptform.html
Payment to be made by Debit card / Credit card
Take a print out of the application, affix a photograph, sign the application and despatch to the Institute within 7 days of online registration by registered / Speed Post to the nearby Regional Office/ Branch.
1. First Please Visit on following website http://www.icai.org/cptform.html.
2. Enter the following details.
3. Enter Your Name
4. Enter Your Date of Birth
5. Enter Your Parents’ Names
6. Enter your Address for communication
7. Select your category Category (General, OBC, SC, ST)
8. Choose Your Nationality
9. Select Medium of Study
10. Details of Educational Qualifications
11. Annual income of parents
12. If already student of Professional Education, provide unique registration code.
13. Make payment via Debit / Credit card.
14. Review all information fill in Registration Form once Again
15. Now Click here to submit button Submit the form.
16. Documents Required for CA CPT Registration
17. Demand Draft taken towards registration fee.
18. Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered Accountant / Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution
19. Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
20. Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent qualification as recognized by the Central Government, if passed
For foreign students attested copy of nationality
Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disabled
|S.no||Details of Fees||Rs.||For foreign Students US$|
|1||Cost of CPT Prospectus (Prospectus will be supplied to the student subsequently)||100||10|
|2||CPT Registration fee||6000||580|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal (for one year) (Optional but strongly recommended)||200||20|
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal (for one year) (Optional)||400||40|