CMA Exams / ICWAI Inter and Final Time Table / Exam Dates June 2015
Here we are providing CMA Inter and Final exams time table June 2015. You can get both ICWAI syllabus 2008 and syllabus 2012 Inter and Final time table June 2015 here.
ICWA CWA / CMA Inter n Final June 2015 – Exam Time Table – Exam Fee – Admit Card – Results Date
ICAI / ICWAI released CMA Inter and Final Exam Notification Time Table for December 2014 Exams. Exams will be held for both CWA syllabus 2008 and CMA syllabus 2012. CMA Exams of Dec 2014 will starts from 10th December 2014. Here we given CMA Inter Time Table / Exam Date Sheet and CWA Final Exam Time Table for Dec 2014 and both CMA Inter n Final Dec 2014 exam Fees details and CMA Inter CWA Final Exam Dec 2014 Results Date.
1. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.inand apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card.
(b) Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examinations are available from Institute’s Headquarters at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata, Regional Councils and Chapters of the Institute on payment of `50/- per form. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of US $ 10 per form.
(c) Students can also download the Examination Form free of cost from ICAI Website at www.icmai.in.
(d) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay fee module of IDBI.
(e) Examination fees can also be paid through Bank Demand Draft drawn infavour of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” and payable at Kolkata.
2. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 31st March, 2015 and with late fees of `300/- is 10th April,2015. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card, the late fees of `300/- will be waived if applied within 10th April, 2015.
3. Students may submit their Examination Application Forms (Hard copy) along with the fees at ICAI, CMA Bhawan, 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016 or Regional Offices or Chapter Offices. Any query in this regard may be addressed the Examination Directorate at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700016.
4. Finance Act 2014, involving Assessment Year 2015-2016 will be, applicable for the Subjects Applied Direct Taxation, Applied Indirect Taxation and Indirect & Direct Tax Management under Syllabus 2008 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice under Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of June 2015 term of Examination.
5. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 – are applicable in June 2015 Examinations. Supplementary Study Materials for both Intermediate & Final under Syllabus 2008 and Syllabus 2012 is uploaded in the website of the Institute. Students are requested to take a note of this and visit the students portal.
6. If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
7. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur,
Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
8. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
9. Probable date of publication of result : Inter & Final – 23rd August 2015