– Open Google Search Engine
– Now Enter – www.tin-nsdl.com
– Open TIN-NSDL Website
– Select E-Payment to Taxes on right hand side
– Now You Can See Next Screen i.e Tin-Nsdl E-payment Website
– You Can Direct Open This Website By Click on Following Link
Now Click here to “Click to pay tax online“
Now You can See Following Screen in Your Browser
Now You can Click On Challan No./ITNS 281
– (Tax Deducted at Source / Tax Collected at Source (TDS/TCS) from corporates or non-corporates)
– Now You can See Following Screen in Your Browser
Now You can Fill all the Entries and Click on Process Button Like
– Enter Address and State must.
– Select Type of payment as (200)
– Select correct nature of payment
– ie., Rent, Contract, Professional Expenses etc.
– Select Bank from which you are making payment
– Enter the case sensitive characters in the box given
– In the next screen confirm the name displayed and financial year.
– After you confirm all the details click proceed for online payment and preserve the challan for E TDS Filing.